What we do
Exceltium's speciality is engaging with the political process, at central and local government level and right across the political spectrum, to assist clients in achieving their commercial objectives.
This includes strategy development; project design and management; corporate reputation management; policy development; establishing formal relationship agreements; drafting legislation; government, stakeholder and media relations; market research and political polling; and the generation of all communications materials.
Exceltium works with businesses to establish and maintain their corporate reputations while continually researching the shifting political nuances that have potential impacts for our clients.
We distinguish ourselves from our competitors through our
- ability to offer a genuine mix of Wellington political and Auckland corporate knowledge and skills
- focus on delivering real commercial value to clients
- broad-ranging expertise across many sectors and disciplines
- ethos of accuracy and intellectual rigour
- preparedness to challenge the status quo in order to find the best solution for clients
- ability to help clarify and synthesise our clients' strategic commercial goals
Exceltium has established a blue-chip client portfolio and a record of success that is without equal in the New Zealand corporate and public affairs environment.